Supply Chain Planner – Textiles
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Planner to join a market leader who is going for growth! Based in their contemporary offices in Rochdale.
- You will have a strong background with Supply Chain planning /demand planning / stock management.
- Forecasting experience is an absolute must!
- Advanced user of Excel and general systems.
- You will be professional, passionate about what you do and possess excellent communications skills.
- This is a busy and sometimes demanding role, and therefore requires someone who can work under pressure and manage several priorities effectively.
- You will be naturally driven, strong in character and have the want to learn new aspects of the role.
- Previous experience within a Textile Manufacturing business would be advantageous.
- You are responsible for the forecasting and stock management to ensure customer demand can be met within company budgets and stock targets.
- You will be responsible for product development; following up sampling/testing requirements, ensure product specifications are set up, monitor actions on critical path.
- Ensure product costs on the systems are accurate and include all relevant costings including freight and duty.
- Managing container delivers in line with warehouse capacity.
- You’ll arrange and manage the shipment of goods from various suppliers.
- Liaise with technologists regarding product specs, bulk submit/lab dip approvals and testing requirements.
- Reporting on out of stocks, supplier and quality issues and slow moving/excess/obsolete stocks.
About the company:
- A successful business who has experienced massive growth over recent years. They have beautiful products that are supplied to a global customer base.
- The staff just love working there – most have been with the business for many years.
- Based in Rochdale, North Manchester.
What you get:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free Parking