Technical Compliance Supervisor
Are you a supervisor or team leader from within a wash or dye house environment looking for a new challenge? Do you have a working knowledge of the chemical and dyeing processes?
We’re looking for a Technical Compliance Supervisor for a prestigious dyeing company based in the heart of the Peak District, this company have been creating premium luxury products for over 200 years and have 2 Royal warrants to boast about.
- You will have ideally been a supervisor or currently a strong team leader looking to make the next step up.
- It’s essential that you will have worked in a Dye/Wash house previously.
- You’ll need excellent colour vision and a strong understanding of the chemistry behind the dying process.
- You will be a strong team motivator and team player who will lead by example and ensure that the team, follow the exemplary stands of quality that is required by the company.
- You will be self-motivated and someone who consistently wants to achieve high end results.
The Job Role:
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the team leaders and the operators in the dye house to include, shift patterns, annual leave, performance management, absence management and investigations of accidents/incident and quality failures.
- You must be able to follow safety standards and COSHH and perform risk assessments and oversee that the team is compliant.
- You will ensure that the processes are compliant and that the dying process is consistent, you will have overall responsibility of the spectral pass-fail system.
- Establish best practice SOP’s for operatives to adhere to ensure production is right first time.
- The hours are Monday to Thursday 7am -4pm and Friday 7am-12pm however we need you to be flexible as on occasion you may be asked to attend other shift’s for technical meetings.
About the Company:
- Located in the heart of the Peak District this Fine gauge knitwear company has been making premium quality products since the 1700’s
- They are highly respected company due to their high-quality craftsmanship; their products can be found in the likes of Harrods and Liberty’s
- With a Strong, long serving workforce, this really is a company to offer you a job for life
What you get:
- 32 days holiday including BH
- Staff Discount
- Company Pension Scheme
- It is essential that you have your own transport as there is no public transport links local to the site.