Technical Manager – Thermal Products
Have you managed product development activities for a textile company? Looking for a new Technical Management role? Join a technical textile manufacturer with great heritage and play a big part in their growth. If you’ve got the experience; apply today!
- £35k-£50k basic
- Free parking.
- Pension contributions.
- Life assurance and medical scheme.
- Join as a Technical Manager.
- Work with customers and internal teams to develop new products and processes.
- Coordinate testing and trials of new products, keeping up to date with marketplace developments.
- Advise customers on their choice of fabrics and properties.
- Co-ordinate all lab testing resources to meet with ISO standards.
- Test and trial new manufacturing methods and instructions.
- Review and prepare capital expenditure proposals for new equipment and improvements to manufacturing facilities.
- Keep on top of all H&S documentation and technical literature as required.
- Assist with analyses, specifications, test methods and release queries in the lab.
- Work in a vibrant team from their site in Rochdale.
- It is essential to have experience within technical textiles at management level.
- You will ideally have an understanding of flame retardant materials, fire stopping, thermal.
- Naturally keen to keep the product quality at a high level.
- Commutable to Rochdale.
- An international textile manufacturer.
- A privately owned group of companies who have been in existence for over 100 years.
- You’re surrounded by experts who’ll support you.
- Global clients and loyal supplier base.
If you’ve got the skills and experience, please apply now!