Technical / R&D Manager – Textile Manufacturer
Have you managed product development activities for a textile company? Join a great manufacturer and play a big part in their growth. If you’re a technical textile professional; apply today!
- c£45k basic
- Pension and free parking.
- Working for a business with great heritage.
- The knowledge and expertise within this business is fantastic!
- Join as a Technical Manager.
- Work with superb teams to develop new products.
- Advise customers on their choice of materials, fabrics and properties.
- Co-ordinate all lab testing resources to meet with ISO standards.
- Provide your expertise in R&D and support the entire business growth.
- Test and trial new manufacturing methods and instructions.
- Keep on top of all H&S documentation required.
- Work in a vibrant team from their site in Greater Manchester.
- Ideally, you’ll have a Chemistry or Materials degree.
- If not, work experience in polymer/materials science is also considered.
- Experienced at ensuring products are produced on time.
- Able to lead a team and manage key relationships.
- Naturally keen to keep the product quality at a high level.
- Commutable to Rochdale.
- An traditional textiles manufacturer with fantastic heritage who have grown over the last year.
- Constantly investing in new machinery and exploring new processes.
- You’re surrounded by a team of experts who’ll support you.
- They have a strong and loyal customer base.
- Planning for even more growth over the next 5 years!
If you’ve got the experience in a textile manufacturer, please apply now!