Tenter / Scourer Finishing Operative – Nights – Textiles
Are you looking for a permanent, hands-on role with a genuinely nice business? Can you start immediately? Have you worked as a Tenter / Scourer or a textile finisher and have a knowledge of flat woven production?
Were recruiting for a great company with a growing order book, who offer people jobs for life. So why not apply today!
- You will have previously worked as a textile finisher and have a knowledge of textile finishing machines, ideally you will have worked as a tenter / scourer.
- You’ll be an active person who is able to lift up to 25kg
- Naturally you will be a team player and be able to take direction from management with ease.
- You will have the ability to distinguish between similar colours and shades, and good hand and eye co-ordination.
- You will be happy to work Monday to Friday 10pm-6am
About the role
- You’ll plan and arrange woven fabrics which are to be processed through scouring daily, using a finishing department priority list.
- Organise work into product type batches so fabric can be processed in a continuous run.
- You will be setting the machines speed, temperature and chemical usage levels to the spec provided.
- You’ll ensure all pieces of fabric are processed through the companies AS400 system so experience in this is desirable but not essential.
- You will be responsible for the cleaning down of all the machines.
About The Company
- We’ve placed a good number of people with this business over the years due to growth
- They are a great company who provide a friendly work environment.
What You Get
- A salary of up to £26k
- Free onsite parking
- 31 Days holiday including BH
- Life assurance, Cycle to work and Tech scheme