Textile Production Operative
Do you work in textiles or manufacturing as a production operative? Are you fit and able and not afraid of hard work? Would you like to be trained on the job to give you a job for life?
We’re partnering with a growing company with over 60 years trading within the textile industry. They are a family orientated company with several generations working within the business.
- You will have great attention to detail and be very methodical.
- A hardworking team player who is happy to work on your own.
- You will also be flexible to help in other area of the business.
- It is essential you are physically fit as most of this role will include heavy lifting and being active.
- You will have ideally worked in textiles or manufacturing as a production operative.
- You will need to be able to commute to Wetherby and have your own transport as public transport is limited.
About the Job:
- You will work on the production of fabrics from sewing, coating inspection and packing.
- Set up the looms; ensuring that they are kept clean.
- You will also be trained on the weaving element of the role, with the opportunity in 12 months of becoming a weaver.
What you get:
- Up to £19,500
- 25 days Holiday
- Pension scheme
- Onsite free parking
- Long service awards for every 5-year accumulated.
- Perkbox benefits package.
We appreciate that with this kind of experience, you might not have a CV, so why not call, and speak to Jess on 0161 883 2126