Are you experienced in Cash Control? Do you enjoy working with numbers and investigating discrepancies? Would you like an employer who champions progression?
Based on feedback from previously placed candidates, this employer is one of the best in Wythenshawe. You get 2 days per week working from home and guaranteed annual bonuses.
- You’ll have previously worked within the Treasury function – we are happy to look at all levels from Administration to Team Leader / Supervisory.
- As with all large finance functions, it’s essential that you love working as part of a team!
- You should have strong MS Excel skills and ideally have worked on an ERP system such as Oracle.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You’ll be responsible for processing large amounts of cash and allocating accordingly.
- You will post cash receipts, cheques and credit cards and allocate remittances.
- There will be lots of ban reconciliations as well as month and year end procedures.
- You’ll produce monthly cash reports as well as monthly management reporting.
About Your New Employer
- They’re a global freight forwarder with a fantastic reputation as an employer in the local area.
- They’ve won lots of awards.
- They are going through a huge period of growth.
- Based in Wythenshawe, they are waiting for you to join them.
What You’ll Get
- A salary of £24,000 – £28,000.
- Twice annual bonus.
- Your Birthday off.
- Hybrid working options.
- Flexible working hours.
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity scheme.
For an informal and confidential chat about the role, please call the office and speak to Lucy Bailey.