Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator
Do you enjoy a hands-on role which incorporates a mix of administration and manual labour? Are you IT literate and possibly a bit techy? Would you be happy getting your hands dirty when needed?
This is a brand new role working on behalf of a large IT Systems supplier but based on site at their 4PL provider. Your role will effectively be a Warehouse Executive with additional duties of timely and accurate shipping and distribution of goods Worldwide.
- You’ll be a “doer” and will have no problem with switching between shipping goods to picking and packing orders for despatch.
- Ideally you’ll have previously worked in a busy warehouse dealing with goods in / goods out.
- You don’t need to have done international shipping before, as they are willing to train you up in this area.
- As you’ll be handling IT hardware and systems, it would be helpful if you knew your way around a hard drive but it’s not essential.
- You’ll be naturally dexterous and have the ability to assemble products during busy periods.
- You should be able to lift and move boxes with ease and be comfortable being on your feet for long periods of time.
About The Job
- It’s a newly created role due to growth.
- You’ll join an intimate team who have been implanted in the warehouse of this 4PL provider in South Manchester and report to management in the South of England.
- Using various MS Office packages as well as bespoke CRM’s you must be IT savvy.
- It’s an all-round role where you’ll manage administration, customer service and warehouse operations.
- A keen eye for detail is essential as you’ll be scrutinising goods in and goods out.
- It will be your responsibility to manage the relationships with logistics and shipping providers.
- You’ll also manage stock including taking part in stock takes which usually occur on a Saturday once every six months.
- A key part of your role will be picking and packing orders for customers, sometimes building hardware upon request.
About The Company
- They are a large provider of IT solutions.
- The management are great and you’ll be very well looked after as an employee.
- Opportunities to progress into a more technical role if wanted in the future.
What You Get
- A salary of £24-28k depending on experience.
- You get your birthday off if it falls on a weekday
- Regular incentives and free days off offered.
- Monthly bonus.
- Christmas bonus.