Are you a talented and driven Warehouse Manager looking for a new opportunity? We are recruiting exclusively on behalf of our client to recruit someone to join their fast-paced warehouse function in South Manchester.
- You’ll be an experienced Warehouse Manager who thrives in a busy environment.
- We need someone who is dynamic and commercially aware, who is also happy to role up their sleeves and be hands on where needed
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitudes work well here.
- You will have expertise in container consolidation loading practices.
- A great, influential leader with strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Managing and developing a small, well established team maintaining a safe and healthy work environment.
- You will review and delegate work in order to meet demands and deadlines.
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics.
- Recruit, select, coach and motivate direct reports.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers.
- Meet regularly with colleagues to review, analyse and implement continual improvement.
- You’ll be an ideas person and will work together with the management team to identify and explore new opportunities to expand the services offered.
- Weekly working hours are 37.5, you will be flexible and available between the hours of 7am – 7pm.
- They’re one of the largest freight companies around.
- Superb culture in this business with a low turnover of staff and a high staff retention rate – they reward their people!
- They reinvest profits into team development and have won lots specialist industry awards.
- You’ll be joining a business who can offer careers.
- They are very “team-focused” and offer plenty of incentives for top performance.
- Bowmay has recruited over 20 people here in the last year which shows their ambitious growth!
What You Get:
- On top of basic salary you will get bonuses, pension, holidays and your birthday off.
- You’ll get plenty of personal development and a chance to be a key person in the UK