Warehouse Operative – Textiles
Have you worked in a warehouse before and enjoy being part of a team? Can you start immediately? Are you looking for a permanent, hands-on role with a genuinely nice business?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and reliable person who wants an active role in a busy warehouse.
- You’ll be an active person who is able to lift up to 25kg
- Naturally you will be a team player and be able to take direction from management with ease.
- Ideally you will have previously worked in a warehouse, with previous experience of using AS400 or a similar system would be an advantage.
- You must have a good work ethic and want to be in work!
- Ideally you will have had experience of operating a forklift or picker truck.
- You will be able to work shift rotations Monday to Friday 6am-3pm and 3pm-12am.
About The Job
- You’ll join as a Warehouse Coordinator
- You will ensure that fabric is correctly located and picked from warehouse locations, maintaining accuracy within the Warehouse and fulfilling customer orders.
- You will wrap pallets up and load on to the vans for delivery.
- You’ll work in timely manner and safely adhering to working practices for smooth running of the warehouse function.
- You’ll be taking Part in cyclical stocktakes to ensure the warehouse maintain stock accuracy.
About The Company
- We’ve placed a good number of people with this business over the years due to growth
- They are a great company who provide a friendly work environment.
What You Get
- A salary of up to £24k
- Free onsite parking
- 31 Days holiday including BH
- Life assurance, Cycle to work and Tech scheme