Warehouse Team Leader
Are you an enthusiastic Warehouse Team Leader / Supervisor who’s able to motivate staff in a very fast-paced environment?
Do you want to join an exceptional West Yorkshire business with a growing portfolio of clients around the Globe?
Is it maybe a good Manager that you’re looking for? If so, this department has a brilliant leader!
- Ideally you’ll have worked within the textiles industry in a similar role, however other industry experience will be considered.
- You’ll be a natural leader – someone able to motivate a small team and can make sure urgent orders are turned around within 24 hours for next day delivery.
- You need to be PC literate and if you’ve previously worked on AS400, that would be an advantage.
- Good stock management experience would be highly desirable, as would an FLT licence.
- We’re looking for someone with a keen eye for detail; someone who can spot problems and deal with them.
- As you’ll be working with fabrics, it’s essential that you have good colour acuity / recognition for quality purposes.
About The Job
- Working very much in support of the Warehouse Manager, you’ll manage a small team across the 6am-3pm / 3pm – 12am shift pattern.
- You’ll be planning and organising the daily activities and KPI’s for the team, ensuring that next day delivery orders are prioritised correctly.
- You will monitor and order stock.
- Naturally you need to make sure that the quality of finished goods is above standard.
- They need someone who will have ideas for improving processes and procedures – and have the ability to implement them.
- It’s a close-knit team so you’ll need to be a good man-manager, building strong internal relationships in order to get the right levels of output.
- You will also be leading and supporting Weekly and Monthly team meetings.
About The Company
- They’re an impressive textile manufacturer in Yorkshire.
What You Get
- A salary of c£28,500 DOE
- Intense training on systems, H&S and products / processes.
If this role sounds like what you’re looking for, please apply now. For a faster response, or if you don’t have a CV, please call Lucy on 0161 883 2126.