Weaver – Technical Textiles
Are you an experienced Weaver looking for your next position with a local business? A technical textile business with great heritage is looking to add an additional Weaver to their team in Rochdale.
- You’ll have at least 2 years previous weaving experience
- You will have a good eye for detail being able to spot faults within fabrics
- We need someone who is reliable and can provide good references
- Commutable to Rochdale
- Able to work a rotating 6-2 / 2-10 shift pattern
About the Job
- Able to set up and run the weaving machines to ensure fabric is produced to customer requirements
- Check correct weft is being used.
- To understand basic loom repair to operate to the maximum efficiency and quality.
- Ensure rolls of cloth are taken off at the correct length.
- Keep looms and weft accumulators clean.
What you get
- Basic salary of £18,895
- 33 days holiday
- 2 x Salary Life Assurance
- Company Pension and Healthcare scheme
If you have the required experience then apply now, we can offer immediate starts for the right candidate following interview.