Ocean Import Operator – Freight Forwarding
Do you want to join a huge global freight business? Are you an experienced Ocean Import Operator dealing with freight services? Are you looking for a job for life with a company that will assist you in your personal development to move forward in your career?
- You will have worked as an Ocean import operator before and have a solid background in ocean Imports.
- It’s essential that you’ve had exposure to Customs, Duty and VAT documentation and processes.
- You’ll be self-motivated, hardworking, and committed with excellent attention to detail
- Team player who can work with the team to find solutions.
- You can be flexible during peak times, and when needed by your team.
- You will need to be a great communicator, with a positive and pro-active approach to work.
- It’s a very busy role and you’ll always be kept on your toes.
- You’ll be responsible for all aspects of Import within Sea freight.
- Responsible for the day to day running of allocated LCL import trades.
- Duties will involve taking bookings from customers and agents, preparing customs. documentation, regular liaison with shipping lines / carriers / ports, raising invoices and general query management.
About the company:
- Entrepreneurial leading Logistics company with huge international presence who are experts in freight and global shipping.
- Rapid growth of over 25% YoY.
- High-achieving team who have a community spirt like no other.
- Regularly recognises and reward’s all their employees
- Established for over 20 years.
- They reinvest profits into team development and have won several specialist industry awards.
What you get:
- £23- £28k depending on experience.
- Pension, holidays, and your birthday off.
- Generous twice annual bonus for all staff based on companies’ performance
- Personal development through training and education programs.
- Fun place to work with lots of social events each week!
- Ride to work scheme.
- Counselling service.
- Sickness benefit reward.