Purchase Ledger Supervisor – Textile Manufacturing
Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor / Team Leader looking for a new challenge? Can you work on-site every day? Want to join a business where people stay until retirement??
We’re looking for a top-tier Purchase Ledger professional to join this impressive textiles business in Glossop on a permanent basis.
What You Get:
- A salary of c£35k.
- Starting holidays of 22 per year which increase with service.
- Long service awards.
- Fabulous staff discounts.
- You’ll be an AP connoisseur with a good 5 years experience under your belt.
- It’s essential that you’re able to manage/supervise a team.
- Delegation is your middle name; you’re able to manage the workloads of your team with ease and have the ability to nurture fledgling processors through training.
- Naturally you’ll be systems savvy and will have previously used an ERP system such as SAP, Navision or Oracle.
- With your strong Excel skills you’ll be able to analyse information and provide regular reports.
- You will be commutable to the very beautiful Glossop and will enjoy working on site Monday to Friday.
About the job:
- You’ll join as General Ledger Supervisor, managing a small team.
- Your team will be processing high volumes of invoices every day and it’s your responsibility to ensure accuracy and speed.
- A natural leader, you’ll delegate daily work to the team and also be aware of the needs of your team at the same time.
- It will be up to you to make all due payments on the multiple runs throughout the course of the month as agreed with vendors.
- You’ll be able to work with multiple currencies.
- As well as the general ledger processing you’ll also oversee the management of the petty cash, FX and expenses.
- You will also manage the cashflow, providing reports and reconciling as required.
About The Company:
- A multi-million turnover textile manufacturer in the heart of Derbyshire.
- Highly respected in their field, this business continues to grow organically and through acquisition projects.
- Their products are very well known in most UK households.
- Through the culture they’ve created over the years, they in turn, keep their staff for many years and only recruit due to growth / retirement.
If you are interested, get in touch with Lucy Bailey for more information!