Financial Controller – Global Manufacturer
Are you a strategic Financial Controller with experience of working in a Global business? Do you enjoy working to deadlines? Can you manage a small team?
We’re working exclusively with this impressive engineering company in Runcorn who are seeking a dynamic and ambitious Financial Controller who’ll manage the finance function from cradle to grave.
What You Get
- A salary of up to £65k DOE
- Excellent age related pension scheme
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Hybrid / flexible working options
- You will be minimum CIMA Qualified with previous experience of total financial control.
- It’s imperative that you have worked in a Global business and have undertaken group reporting.
- You’ll be ambitious and forward-thinking; there are further opportunities in the role for progression in the future.
- It’s a small department so you must be a team player; transparency and honesty (and a good sense of humour!) is key.
- You will be managing costings so experience in a manufacturing/construction/engineering facility is essential.
About The Job
- You’ll join as Financial Controller.
- It’s a varied and demanding role where you will be expected to adhere to a strict reporting cycle.
- Working alongside the senior management team and the board of directors, you’ll have responsibility for the smooth running of the finance function at this multi-million turnover site.
- With the assistance of your team, you’ll produce Management Accounts and be responsible for Group and Statutory Reporting.
- You will be responsible for Cashflow and Asset management along with Capital Expenditure.
- With your finetuned analytical skills, you’ll provide budgets and forecasts as well as regular and ad-hoc reporting.
- It’s key that your communication skills are second to none – you will manage the external and internal audit processes and coordinate the banking relationships (bonds, guarantees, LOC and indemnity limits).
About The Company
- They are part of an impressive and reputable group of companies with a global presence.
- They regularly recognise and reward employee contributions to the growth of the business.
- With their strong values, a lifelong career for the successful candidate is offered here.
If you think that this could be your next challenge, please apply now or call the office and speak to Lucy Bailey.