HR Advisor – Engineering
Are you an established Human Resources professional? Have you studied CIPD to Level 5? Is it a part time role that you’re looking for?
We’re working exclusively with an impressive engineering business in Runcorn who are looking for their first ever HR Advisor. It’s a brand new role so you’ll be expected to review policies and procedures and implement new ones.
What You Get
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Excellent age related pension scheme
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Flexible working options
- You’ll be an experienced HR Advisor / Coordinator who is CIPD Qualified to Level 5 minimum.
- A people-person, you’ll have a passion for Employee Engagement and building a culture.
- You must be approachable, resiliant and able to handle resistance.
- Your experience will ideally come from an SME background.
- You should be systems savvy with the ability to digitise a traditional paper-based system.
- It is advantageous if you have working knowledge of Payroll procedures so as to assist / provide cover.
- It’s also preferable that you’ve previously worked in engineering/construction.
- You’ll be looking for a part time position.
About The Job
- You’ll join as a HR Advisor on a part time basis (hours to be negotiated).
- Working closely with the General Administration and Finance teams, you’ll manage the HR activities for the business with the support from an external Legal/HR Consultancy.
- You will be responsible for all HR administration including new starters and leavers, updating personnel files and providing advice.
- There will be involvement in projects and improvement/implementation of procedures and policies across training, H&S and environmental matters.
About The Company
- They are part of an impressive and reputable group of companies with a global presence.
- They regularly recognise and reward employee contributions to the growth of the business.
- With their strong values, a lifelong career for the successful candidate is offered here.
If you’re looking for a new challenge in HR, then apply now. Alternatively, you can call the office and speak to Lucy Baileyb for more info and a confidential chat.