HR Assistant – Freight Forwarding
Are you a HR Assistant with around 2 years experience? Are you looking to join a business who can offer personal development? Do you have the ability to engage with employees?
We’re looking for a special someone who will join this impressive business in Wythenshawe as their new HR Assistant. We’ve developed the HR team in this business over the past decade and you’ll join a fabulous team.
What You Get
- A salary of around £26k DOE
- Twice annual profit related bonus.
- Share scheme.
- Holiday buy and sell + additional holiday incentives.
- Hybrid working options and flexible start/finish times.
- Ideally you will have commenced your CIPD or have a vested interest in HR.
- It’s essential that you’ve previously worked in a HR team and have a good understanding / working knowledge of employment law and guidance.
- You’ll either be a really strong HR Administrator, ready to move up a level or a HR Assistant wanting a new challenge.
- You should be flexible in your approach and you’ll absolutely be a people person!
About The Job
- You’ll join a well-established Human Resource team in an exceptional business.
- Working closely with the Head of HR and the wider team you will provide general support and advice.
- You will also provide support with absence management, policy & procedure management and employee engagement activities.
- In addition, you will get involved in the recruitment process; shortlisting, interviewing, offer management and induction.
- There will be some activity with Monthly Payroll however no previous experience is required.
About The Company
- They are a reputable Freight Forwarder based in Wythenshawe.
- They are now one of the largest employee owned businesses in the UK.
- Their recent growth has been nothing short of outstanding.
- The business thrives because of it’s people; you’ll be one of those people!