Trainee Rubber Technologist
We’re partnering with our client based in Oldham, to recruit a Trainee Rubber Technologist.
Our client is a specialist manufacturer in a niche area; rubber compounds and rubber coated fabrics supplying to an array of industries from aerospace, automotive and MOD to fashion.
What You Get
- Base salary c£25k
- Pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave including BH
- Life Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Working hours are 7am – 3pm Mon-Thurs, 7am – 1pm Friday
About The Job
- Based in the onsite rubber compounding laboratory, you will provide technical support to the business.
- You’ll be trained to the be responsible for the testing of rubber compounds and the production of laboratory samples to send to customers.
- You’ll be involved in lab trials and appropriate reporting.
- Conduct internal audits, management of MSDS and Technical Data Sheets.
- Ensure compliance with quality management systems, site health & safety and environmental policies and regs.
- You’ll be degree educated in Polymer Science (or related scientific subject with strong technical discipline)
- You’ll be ambitious, with a keen desire to develop a career in such a role.
- Naturally technically minded, you’ll have excellent eye for detail and report writing.
Apply now for further information about this role.