Merchandiser – Head Office Textiles
Are you an experienced Merchandiser looking for a new challenge? Are you analytical? Have you worked in retail merchandising?
We are partnering with an award winning and industry leading home textiles business who is looking to expand their Merchandising team.
What You Get
- Salary up to 30k DOE
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- 25+ Days Holiday + Stats
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
About The Role
- Assisting with the major aspects of the supply chain critical path including merchandise, stock control and QC.
- Manage purchase and stock levels in line with stock targets and budget requirements, ensuring stock budgets are controlled and sustainable.
- Working with buying team to support and facilitate new product development whilst maintaining range planning techniques (to control width, depth, structure of range).
- Availability analysis & forecasting: track forecasts for new lines, whilst monitoring stock levels and ensuring availability.
- Supplier management: working with the Merchandise Manager and buying team to ensure our suppliers are consistently meeting our expectations and growing with us.
- Working closely with the buying & operations, finance, and sales, advising details of future plans and requirements.
- Previous experience in a Head Office Merchandiser role.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Able to work at a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure in a high-volume environment.
- Good communication skills in order to work with our major customers and international suppliers.
- Motivated mindset with ability to encourage others and hit service level targets.
About The Company
- Based in Glossop they are a big player in the home textiles market.
- Enviable client base supplying to major high street retailers.
- This company has big growth plans for the next 5 years.