Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Are you an experienced electrical engineer looking for your next new challenge? Are you up to date with current wiring regulations? Do you enjoy installing and maintaining heavy machinery within a manufacturing environment?
We are working with a reputable manufacturer who are looking to expand their engineering team.
What you get
- Up to £40k salary
- Additional payments for callouts + mileage paid
- 23 days hol + bank hols
- Death in service
- Private medical
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- You will be a multi-skilled engineer with a bias in electrical engineering.
- Up to date wiring experience and PATS testing is essential.
- It’s important that you have previously worked on a manufacturing or engineering site where you will have maintained and installed various types of machinery.
- First Aid, Fire Safety and general health and safety is expected.
- Initiative to work outside the box when it comes to old machinery and parts which are no longer in production.
- Being a good team player is essential, you will be a great communicator and be able to liaise with the team and other departments efficiently.
- Self-motivated, hard working and ability to hit the ground running is essential.
- Able to work a varied shift pattern between 6am-7am, Mon-Fri and cover on-call when required.
About the Job
- This is an electrical biased position; however, mechanical knowledge would be advantageous.
- You will become part of a strong engineering team.
- You will be responsible for planned, unplanned and preventative maintenance to electrical parts of machinery.
- The role will involve working in confined spaces and at height.
- By adhering to all H&S initiatives, you will encourage and practice safe working practices to ensure maintenance of upkeep of equipment and efficient processes that are approved by legislation and compliance requirements.
About the company
A well-known manufacturer of high-quality products, with a great heritage and strong reputation within their industry.