Field Service Administrator – Engineering
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for your next new role? we are looking for an administrator with excellent organizational and communicative skills to join a brilliant engineering company based in Rochdale.
What you get
- Negotiable salary DOE
- Early finish on a Friday
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Life Assurance x3
- Occupational health contributions
- You will have a good level of experience within Administration and have a good knowledge of IT literacy, particularly in Microsoft office and excel.
- A good working knowledge of SAP is preferred, but not essential.
- Being the person who is responsible for all administrative coordination required for the field service engineers, you will be highly organised and a great communicator both written and verbal.
- You will have strong initiative and be a natural problem solver, being able to handle large workloads in a fast-moving environment.
- With the ability to organise and prioritise, you will be able to manage multiple tasks in a calm and timely manner.
About the Role
- You will be responsible for all scheduling, booking and coordinating of the field service activities, which are undertaken by the Engineers on customer sites.
- Whilst reporting to the field service manager, you will also be liaising with clients all around the world as well as the field service team.
- Your role will consist of making travel arrangements, ensuring relevant visas and vaccinations are in place and ensure all paperwork is correct.
- Processing purchase orders using SAP will be a part of your day-to-day role as well as reviewing all paperwork and preparing for invoicing.
- Assisting field service manager on all administrative duties and supporting customer service department when needed.
- Maintaining a strong line of communication both written and verbal with both clients an colleagues.
About the company
A well-known manufacturer of high-quality products, with a great heritage and strong reputation within their industry.