Area Sales Manager (South) – Flooring
Are you a seasoned sales professional who might just have a passion for quality underlay? Is that a thing? It should be!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business in their prime who require a strong Area Sales Manager to cover the South of England (and possibly parts of Wales).
You’ll be based from home – ideally in the South or Midlands – and will network the relevant wholesale businesses in your target area.
What You Get
- A highly competitive salary inclusive of bonus DOE
- Car allowance
- Remote working
- Superb staff discounts off a wide range of products
- Further development opportunities
- You’ll be a strong sales executive / BDM / sales rep who ideally has had experience within the flooring industry or similar; maybe textiles or foams.
- You will be responsible for nurturing and developing a portfolio of highly important key customers therefore your approach needs to be methodical and strategic.
- It is essential that you have previously sold in to wholesaler reps and have an understanding of how the retailer buys from them; it would be desirable if you’ve worked from the retailer point of view also so as to know how best to make your move.
- Naturally you will be driven and ambitious.
About The Job
- You’ll join as an Area Sales Manager covering the Southern region; this will include some parts of the Midlands and Wales.
- Your direct line manager is supportive and highly knowledgeable so you will be able to learn a lot from them and the wider team.
- Full training on the product range will be given.
- You’ll manage a number of high profile accounts in your target area but will also be expected to bring on new business from the leads you generate.
- You’ll be working from home so you will need to manage your own time and your own diary effectively.
- There will be occasions where you may need to attend some sales meetings in the North of England.
About The Company
- A highly respected and well-known manufacturer in their specialist field.
- A cash-rich business they plough profits back in to the company and the employees.
- They are a stable employer who offer a lifelong career to those who join.
It’s always good to talk so if you think this role could be for you, why not pick up the phone and we can have a chat.