Credit Controller – Freight Forwarding
Have you worked as a credit controller? Are you a great team player? Do you have impeccable attention to detail?
We’re looking for a self-motivated Credit Controller, who will join this large freight forwarder in Manchester on a permanent basis.
- You will have worked in credit control before or have sales ledger experience.
- You will have ideally worked on Sage or NetSuite and have experience dealing with Contra’s and Cash Allocation
- You’ll be happy to speak to clients and internal staff alike and create relationships to ensure prompt resolutions of credit control issues.
- You’ll need to work under your own initiative and be happy to pick up the phone and chase large sums of money.
- It’s a small dynamic team and you should be happy to have fun and motivate your colleagues!
About The Job:
- As a Credit Controller, you’ll be dealing with debtors and creditors.
- You’ll be tasked with creating relationships with 400 – 500 clients to reduce debtor days.
- You will be involved producing reports, credit checking new customers, managing client records, and dealing with customer queries.
- You must be able to maintain sales ledger to ensure all accounts are kept tidy and client details are up to date.
- There’s a fantastic support team that’ll make your job much easier.
- You’ll be working with energetic, bright, and entrepreneurial leaders.
- Entrepreneurial leading Logistics company with huge international presence who are experts in freight and global shipping.
- Rapid growth of over 25% YoY.
- High-achieving team who have a community spirit like no other.
- Regularly recognises and reward’s all their employees
- Established for over 20 years.
- They reinvest profits into team development and have won several specialist industry awards.
What You Get:
- £22-£25K depending on experience.
- Pension, holidays, and your birthday off.
- Generous twice annual bonus for all staff based on companies’ performance
- Personal development through training and education programs.
- Fun place to work with lots of social events each week!
- Ride to work scheme.
- Counselling service.
- Sickness benefit reward.