Are you a seasoned Credit Controller with excellent negotiation skills? Can you work at a very fast pace? How soon can you start?
- You’ll have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Credit Controller.
- Preferably you’ll have worked in retail but this is not essential.
- You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working as part of an extremely hard-working team.
About The Role
- You’ll join as a Credit Controller working as part of a small team.
- You will collect overdue payments from a varied customer base.
- The majority of your customers will be based in the UK.
About The company
- They’re a retail giant.
- They offer a great working environment.
- They like to promote within and there are lots of avenues to go down throughout the business.
What You Get
- A competitve salary along with company pension scheme.
- An increasing holiday structure.
What Happens Next
- They are looking to set up interviews straight away.
- Apply now or call the team on 0161 883 2126 to find out more.